Thank you for choosing our practice for your orthopedic needs. If you are a new patient to our practice or it has been over a year since your last visit, we would appreciate it if you would kindly download and complete the “patient forms” and bring them with you to your appointment. Please click on the link below to download/print pdf files. (You will need Adobe Acrobat Reader to open the file.) If you are not able to print the forms we would be happy to mail or fax a copy to you at your request.
Also, please bring to your appointment:
• Current Insurance Card(s)
• Referral, if required by your insurance company
• Worker’s Comp/Auto Insurance information
• PHOTO ID (Government issued)
• X-ray films/disk and report (if applicable)
• MRI/CT films/disk and report (if applicable)
• Insurance Co-payment (Co-payments are due at time of service)
If you are requesting Medical Records from our office please click on the link below to download/print the pdf file to give authorization to release your records.